This announcement is to inform you of our office's plans, as our community addresses the coronavirus and COVID-19 spread. This crisis will strongly impact our clients. We are not ending services. We are taking the following measures and recommendations:
- We are suspending all in-person client intake and meetings. No walk-ins please, as our doors will be closed.
- Attorneys and staff will work remotely as much as possible.
- We will be setting up video conferences through WhatsApp, Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, and Zoom.
- Text and email is the best way to communicate with us.
- (262) 298-9677 to text.
- email@example.com for email.
- We are developing new remote systems to deliver services to current and potential clients.
We appreciate your understanding that this situation may cause delays in communication and casework.
Also, for existing cases we ask that you:
- Communicate with us via text and email as much as possible.
- If you do not already email us and use our software, please send us a text RIGHT NOW with your email address. We will invite you to use our remote case access system to facilitate working on your case.
- Contact us AND the court / agency if you experience illness or other COVID-19 related barriers to attending in-person appearances.
Some courts and government offices might reduce hours or close in the coming weeks. Please check their websites for schedule changes and closings.
We encourage everyone to stay calm and stay informed. Review the Center for Disease Control on action and preparedness.